Who Can Join?
Membership in OFS3HLC is open to:
- School Board staff/Subject Associations with jurisdictional responsibilities for Family Studies/Social Science or designate (if your school board is a member, you are a member)
- Ministry of Education personnel for Family Studies and related areas
- Faculty of Education personnel responsible for Family Studies education and related areas
- President of Ontario Family Studies Home Economics Educators' Association and the Ontario Home Economics Association
- University/Community College faculty responsible for the study of the family
- Providers of learning resources for Family Studies Programs (non-voting)
- Retired Ontario Family Studies Leadership Council members (non-voting)
Membership in OFS3HLC provides you and your colleagues with:
- Up-to-date information from the Ministry of Education on policies and curricula
- Access to new resources to support programs
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills
- A forum to discuss provincial-wide issues and concerns related to Family Studies/Social Science
How to Join:
An invitation to join is issued each August to the Director of Boards of Education. As well, a membership form is included on this web site. Cost for the 2016 - 2017 year is $75.
Please make cheques payable to "OFS3HLC".
NOTE: The new account will NOT accept cheques made out in ANY OTHER FORM.